Monday, September 21, 2009

Week of Updates: Day Two

Day One: A Song
Day Two: A picture
Day Three: A book
Day Four: A site
Day Five: A Youtube clip
Day Six: A quote
Day Seven: Whatever tickles your fancy

So a photo for today. The original picture I wanted was impossible to find online, from rapper The Game's debut The Documentary's booklet. The picture has game weighing drugs with a pistol in his hand peering through his blinds. The picture transcends the artist, and even music, as it just shows a desperate man trying to survive. Granted, I'm not a drug abuser or dealer, so that could be way above my head, but I find the picture to be very primal and real. But enough of that.

bluff

I love this picture. It hangs above my desk. It motivates me. It's funny. It's well painted. It's absurd. It's brilliant. I absolutely love it, and I love that it was an advertising tool so many years ago. When I grow up, I want a framed version for my home.

No comments: