Friday, June 4, 2010

My summer checklist!

I used to do this on Livejournal, but since that's obsolete (shame) I'll do it here. Don't worry, a rather lengthy wrestling related entry is on its way to completion, another few things to write for that as well as finding photos and formatting...I should have it up within a week.

But here is what I do. Make a checklist of things I want to do throughout the summer, and then at the end of the summer go back and check to see how I did...

Last year I got eight out of my eleven checks. So here go my ambitious goals.

1. Write in this blog more frequently.
2. Return to E-Fedding (don't know what that is, ask me)
3. Hike more and outside of Roosevelt
4. Spend more time with my extended family
5. Visit Chicago to see my brother and cousin.
6. Go to Yawgoog.
7. Camp somewhere that's not a 10 foot by 10 foot dirt patch.
8. Go mountain biking.
9. Find a legitimately good record store in CT that's not Cutlers.
10. Shoot a short or two.
11. Go to good concerts (already have 1 lined up).
12. Play a gig.
13. Jam with people I've never jammed with before.

That's it.

No comments: