Sunday, August 29, 2010

End of the Summer Checklist

Okay I posted this checklist in the beginning of the summer of my personal goals for the coming months and now with just a few days before classes begin I feel as though it is the best time to go back and see how I fared...

1. Write in this blog more frequently.
Did that. Not as frequently as I may have liked, but I got a few good posts in.

2. Return to E-Fedding (don't know what that is, ask me)
Nope. Too busy.

3. Hike more and outside of Roosevelt
Nope. Stuck to Roosevelt.

4. Spend more time with my extended family
Yup. Circumstances weren't the greatest, but I got a lot of face time.

5. Visit Chicago to see my brother and cousin.
Nope. $$$.

6. Go to Yawgoog.
Nope. Work got in the way.

7. Camp somewhere that's not a 10 foot by 10 foot dirt patch.
Nope. $$$/Work got in the way.

8. Go mountain biking.
Nope. No working bike.

9. Find a legitimately good record store in CT that's not Cutlers.
Sort of, but didn't end up going to it.

10. Shoot a short or two.
Nope. No interest from friends.

11. Go to good concerts (already have 1 lined up).
Yup. Got to two great concerts. Faith No More and Zappa Plays Zappa. Also got to see Between the Buried and Me.

12. Play a gig.
Yup. Played 5 gigs bro!

13. Jam with people I've never jammed with before.
Yup. Did that.

Not too bad. Not great, but I think the ones I got were good ones to get. Onto life I guess!

No comments: