Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Computer Problems

Yesterday I accidentally dumped a small amount of water on my laptop, 2 ounces to be exact, thanks to the gauge on my Nalgene bottle. Basically everything went crazy, and the E, K, 3 and left keys on my keyboard shorted. So I bought a USB keyboard and for now I have the laptop, but I'm going to bring it in to the Apple Store and see what they can do to fix the keys. So you may see me disappear for a few days....but for those curious, this is what may be coming in the future.

"Cheese in Music: It's delicious!"

A nice little piece about how I feel about music that doesn't take itself seriously.

"Facebook Stereotyping"

In which I make a fake Facebook profile in an effort to pinpoint social stereotypes.

And a few movie reviews, such as The Wrestler and maybe a DVD review for the Pineapple Express Unrated Edition...

So keep on clicking, and feel free to donate a few bucks to the cause of my laptop repair!

No comments: