Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Top 25

I always think peoples top 25 most played songs playlist on iTunes are some of the most interesting things. It shows you about what they listen to a lot, and if they're your friends you can chastise them for having unpredicted songs ("I Love College" was on one of my friends lists) and it's just a cool way of gauging artists you don't really say you love but you do! So here's my list. Take it for what it is, I think it's a nice look at the diversity of what I listen to, though some artists stack up. Who cares?

1. Andrew W.K.-Party Hard
2. Lordi-Hard Rock Hallelujah
3. Peeping Tom ft. Rahzel & Dan The Automator-Mojo
4. Smashing Pumpkins-Tarantula
5. The Jackson 5-I Want You Back
6. KISS-Strutter
7. Mark Ronson ft. Lily Allen-Oh My God
8. MGMT-Time To Pretend
9. Andrew W.K.-She Is Beautiful
10. The Bar-Kays-Too Hot To Stop
11. Common-Be
12. The Cool Kids-Pennies
13. GZA/The Genius-4th Chamber
14. The Hives-Tick Tick Boom
15. Mr. Bungle-Ars Moriendi
16. Paul McCartney & Wings-Jet
17. Vampire Weekend-A-Punk
18. Vampire Weekend-M79
19. Aesop Rock-None Shall Pass
20. Andrew W.K.-We Want Fun
21. Biffy Clyro-Who's Got a Match?
22. Cake-Wheels
23. Chickenfoot-Soap On a Rope
24. Daft Punk-Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
25. Dylan Connor-Breakaway and Burn

That's it. Cool.

No comments: